Thursday, September 16, 2010

testing the pram


Testing the Pram
posted Aug 29, 2010 12:19 PM by Ricky Goodhead [ updated Aug 30, 2010 7:40 AM ]
I headed out this morning with Phillip , Annie and Kim from the club . I had my pram fully loaded and ready to go last night already . We set of at 7 am and ran out and back along the Contermans Kloof road . Kim fortunately stuck at my pace and we made a good team for the duration of the run , with Phillip coming back every so often to check on the progress. The pram went like a bomb , it did pull slightly to the left but that may have been a packing error . I also had the opportunity to test my solar charger when i found out my camera's batteries were flat . It working fairly well given that the batteries were only in for about an hour . I think that the lessons learnt were great . I had to step out of my comfort zone to make sure I was testing things to the limit . Great run thanks guys .

No comments:

Post a Comment