Saturday, October 9, 2010

Long roads , great runs and wondeful People

So far things have gone pretty well . All the people along the way uptodate have been wonderful , except the idiot in the silver Dihatsu that thinks he owns the road , othe rwise , all is great .

I must say that Valerie Botha of Ladismith and her family have really left a lasting impression on . She went so far out of her way to make my time in Ladismith imortant and enjoyable and she stays in touch everyday since i left , They were amazing people.

The zamani resturant and pub in carlitz dorp is run by Doen and Isabel and there hospitality was awesome , great burgers . I fyou ever on a bus trip from capetown to george insist the drier stops thatere as you willlove it .

The sunshine cottage was adoreable , thanks Sandy . it was a greta to place to rest .

ANita Beutek is a physio in Oudtshoorn who Rob organised for me to see . She was spectacular as well as being a runner she unde4rstood my aches and pains .

Tonight I am with Annie French and her family and we going to braai .

Tonight i braai

No comments:

Post a Comment